Location on request
- Incl. all equipment, including wetsuits, neoprene shoes and vests
- Trained instructors
- Number of participants up to 45 participants per. team
- Price 3,500, - for up to 10 participants (+ 350, - per extra participant)
Send an inquiry!
- When renting a sea kayak, a paddle, life jacket, spray deck, bilge pump, paddle float, waterproof bag, tow rope and foam sponge are included
Possibility to rent wetsuit and neoprene boots for 150, - extra
Price at Self-service station from 150, - for 2 hours + 50, - pr. extra hour and 350, - for one day
Price with delivery from 400, - for a minimum of 2 pcs
Link to Self-Service Stations Link to Rent equipment with delivery
Sea kayak intro course - 2.5 hours introductory course, where the basic skills are acquired.
- IPP2 sea kayak course - 16 hour beginner course for those who want to get started with sea kayaking. The course gives access to most sea kayak clubs. With the course, skills are acquired so that you can move safely in a sea kayak
- Instructor1 sea kayak course - 16 hour instructor course, which requires an IPP2 course. Here you will be dressed to be able to teach sea kayaking. Addresses sea kayak clubs, staff at after-school, secondary schools, primary school, private schools, clubs etc.
- Courses are held for clubs and staff groups
Link to courses