Rental and purchase conditions when booking through Aalborg Outdoor
Version 9/1 - 2021
Company name: Funkes
Uglevænget 54, 9310 Vodskov
CVR no. 37 13 35 82
Rental of equipment and purchase of events at Aalborg Outdoor takes place according to the conditions below. It is the customer's own responsibility that these are read and understood prior to entering into a contract.
1. Booking and Payment
- Aalborg Outdoor is booked on the website. Booking is confirmed in bookingflow.
- No deposit is paid, possibly. errors and defects are settled upon delivery / completion.
- All prices are in DKK incl. 25% VAT.
- Payment is made in advance of booking and the agreement is only valid when payment is completed.
- Payment is made in booking flow, via payment link or via bank transfer to Spar Nord Reg .: 9280 Account no. 4587125787
- Cancellation of order
- Cancellations must be made no later than 12 hours to the time of booking.
- In case of later cancellation, Aalborg Outdoor reserves the right to charge the full amount for the agreed period / event.
- Pick-up / Delivery on rental
- Aalborg Outdoor always takes care of delivery and collection of the equipment.
- Delivery by rental
- An agreement is reached on booking, time and location of the equipment.
- The rented equipment is handed over in working order. If the equipment has been damaged, compensation may be claimed for repairing the damage.
- If the equipment is delivered too late without prior agreement, the tenant will, to the extent that Aalborg Outdoor should be sublet, be required to pay an amount that keeps Aalborg Outdoor indemnified in relation to possible penalty costs, cf. §6.
- Delayed delivery or cancellation from Aalborg Outdoor (for rent)
- Aalborg Outdoor has a duty to inform about this as soon as possible, and this is compensated by offering the future tenant a price reduction during the agreed rental period.
- Alternatively, the prospective tenant can in this case choose to cancel the booking completely free of charge.
- If Aalborg Outdoor (for example due to a breakdown) has to cancel a confirmed booking, the tenant will be awarded a gift certificate giving the right to rebook the equipment free of charge on any other date.
- Insurance, liability and damages
- Aalborg Outdoor assumes no liability for any personal injuries, property damage or other damage that may occur during the event, unless these are incurred under Aalborg Outdoor's responsibility and it must be presumed that Aalborg Outdoor has acted irresponsibly or disregarded. participants, surroundings or tools. The tenants and the participants themselves have a responsibility to take care of each other.
- It is the tenant's responsibility to ensure that use of the equipment is in accordance with instructions. If this is not done and this results in a defect, the tenant is held liable for damage to the equipment and is charged for repairing these.
- In the event of an accident or injury, contact Aalborg Outdoor immediately
phone +45 30242297
- Complaints when renting
- If the tenant experiences (or the tenant suspects) that there is a fault in the rented equipment, the tenant is always asked to call Aalborg Outdoor immediately. Aalborg Outdoor will here advise on how the case should be handled.
- Aalborg Outdoor is happy to receive both praise and commendation from customers, as the dialogue with our tenants provides an opportunity to improve service and products.
- Gift certificates
- Gift certificates cannot be used in conjunction with other discount agreements.
- Only 1 piece can be used. gift certificate per. customer / rental.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Issued on request and has a value of 3 years
- Gift cards are issued either by competition or can be purchased by gift card.
- Funkes (Aalborg Outdoor) understands and respects the importance of privacy on the Internet. Funkes (Aalborg Outdoor) will not disclose information about customers / users to third parties, unless it is necessary to implement a transaction. Funkes (Aalborg Outdoor) will not sell the customer's name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal data to third parties without the customer's prior permission.
10. General reservations
- The above information is continuously updated, which is why we reserve the right to make any changes, typing errors, price and tax increases as well as restrictions imposed by authorities, which may be to the detriment of our customers.
tel: (+45) 50 57 51 15
Reg .: 9280 Account No. 4587125787
Or contact us here